- When is the the race?
Saturday, November 10th, 2018 at 8:30AM
- What is the distance of the course?
5 kilometers or 3.1 miles
- Will the race be timed?
Yes! all participants will receive a timing chip as part of their entry fee, and their official time will be available following the race.
- I’m not a runner, can I still participate?
The Gem of the Highlands 5k welcomes runners and walkers of all paces. Please note, however, that the course will reopen to street traffic after 1 hour. Walkers are encouraged to maintain an 18 min/mile pace or faster.
- Can my kids run or walk with me?
Yes! This is a family friendly event and participants of all ages are welcome and encouraged.
- Is it okay if I bring my stroller?
Yes, strollers are welcome.
- What about my furry friend? Can my dog run or walk with me?
Yes! Even our canine neighbors are welcome to join us. However, please remember that leash laws still apply, and be prepared to clean up after your pet during the race.
- I’d like to help, what can I do?